Hi,

This is sam from sourcechip,Inc . Please apply for below role with Telecom
client.

New reks below.

Oracle Developer (Experience - 3 to 8 years)

Location- St. Louis, MO or Atlanta, GA

Rate-$40/hr on c2c

Good Experience in oracle queries

Must have extensive experience in stored procedures, complex SQL, Triggers,
tuning queries, cursors

Experience with software product development, architecture and engineering

Strong programming skills of system flows and processes; structured thinking

Should be able to understand  and implement  the design

Knowledge of n-tier applications architectures

Experience operating in an Agile environment, with a deep understanding of
agile development principles.

Should possess excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills

  If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path,
please send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format.

Details Required for client submission.

Name as per Visa:

Availability :

Current Location or Address:

Willing to relocate:

Hourly Rate all inclusive:

Skype ID

Prefer Number

Visa Status & Validity

Email Id :

It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with
you as you grow in your career.

Thanks & Regards,

Suman Bakshi (Sam)

SourceChip, Inc 7 Rustic Drive,

North Brunswick, NJ - 08902

Email -  s...@sourcechip.net

Gmail- 28su...@gmail.com

Tel:-732-917-4895

www.sourcechip.net

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a remove in
the subject line.