A new Job, ID: 239139 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/239139> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Packaging Engineer @Boulder, CO for Medical Device Sterilized
packaging  posted on 2014-09-08 22:32:34

Job Description:*Number of positions:1*
*14-05634*
*We have a new Contract position I need help filling a position for a :
Mechanical engineer having packaging experience in medical device industry
in Boulder CO, We would need 1 resources for this*

*Request your help in identifying suitable engineer with below skillsets
for a position @ Client Boulder CO. Duration 6 +months but can be extended.
The rate would be $ 40-50/hour.Candidate should have 7-8 years of
experience. Need a mechanical engineer having medical device packaging
experience, especially sterilized medical devices packaging experience.*

   - *7 to 8 years experienced Mechanical engineer*
   - *Experience in Packaging design for Sterilized Medical products like
   catheters, stents class 2 or class 3.*
   - *Experience in Packaging design standards*
   - *Experience in Medical products is required*
   - *Location - Boulder, CO. Start date Sep 22*

*Please advise if you can send over some qualified resources. Please only
send me your top resource.*

*This will move fast ; looking to have someone start as early as 09/22/
14If you do have any questions/ concerns, Please reply by email *

Job Requirements: na

Salary: 40

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/239139>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*