Hi,

Please share resumes on urgent basis for below position.

Location                               : Richardson, TX

JD                                           : As given below

Client                                    : Telecom

Rate-$40/hr on c2c

Job Description:

*Need Sr. Front End Developer for Web Application with very good
understanding of Internet 8.0, HTML, DOM, jQuery to design and build front
end GUI for CAP web application.*

*Skillset: Internet 8.0, HTML, DOM, jQuery to design and build FrontEnd
GUI, JavaScript, CSS, HTML, JSON.*

*He should be sufficient experience to translate functional requirements
into web GUI implementation.*

*Shortlisted candidates needs to be get on boarded within 2 weeks.*

Regards,Sam

Suman Bakshi

SourceChip, Inc 7 Rustic Drive,

North Brunswick, NJ - 08902

Email -  s...@sourcechip.net

Gmail- 28su...@gmail.com

Tel:-732-917-4895

www.sourcechip.net

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a remove in
the subject line.