I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for .Net Developer in St.
Paul, MN. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply
with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com

Role: .Net Developer
Location: St. Paul, MN
Duration: 6 Months to 12 Months

Rate: $45/hr C2C
10 Positions

Job Description:
We need a strong .Net Developer to act as a technology expert and be paired
with a subject matter expert.  The.Net Developer person must be
self-motivated and work well both individually and in collaboration with a
team.

Specific Responsibilities:
The .Net Developer will need learn about the functions and features of the
products to be supported - initially our Count/Monitor, Card/Access and
Revenue applications. Learn about how these applications are programmed so
that bug fixes, enhancements and custom variations can be successfully
implemented and develop the above responsibilities to the point where
additional engineering responsibilities can be assigned.

Education: Required Skills and Experience
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar engineering program
Three or more year’s professional software engineering experience
Fully fluent in the verbal and written application of English
Professional experience developing applications using Microsoft Visual
Studio
Experience with ASP.Net technologies
ASP.NET MVC, REST, Web Services, WCF, C#

Education:
Experience developing applications targeting Windows operating systems.
Experience developing applications using Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0

Thanks

Kiran Gorak
Direct: 872-213-9163
Email ID: kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com