Dear Associates,

Please go through the below mentioned requirement and if you have any
resource matching do send us his latest resume along with the below
mentioned details…………..

Consultants FULL NAME:

Work Authorization/Visa Status:

Availability:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (Yes/No):

Will go for F2F on your own expenses (Yes/No):

Contact No:

E-Mail Id:

Total IT Exp:

US Exp:

*Note : **Pls send resume ONLY if its a perfect match*

*

 New Opening in Jersey City, NJ

Length : 6 Months +

Keys : Websphere, Mainframe, LDAP

Web Engineer configures and supports Web & Application server environments
for production, Q/A model and D/R implementations. Position includes admin
role for Software deployments, SSL Certificate Management, Application
function, Performance monitoring. Experienced with Websphere, MQ and Ldap
across multiple platforms. Experienced with Websphere on the mainframe
platform is a plus.

Along with the title description looking for individuals with MF experience
and knowledge as we expand our range of platforms for the Websphere product
suite. This includes the following products across the enterprise Websphere,
Websphere Process Server, MQ and general security principles. Security
should include LDAP and the options / features within the respective product
suite. Also looking for proven skills in debugging and diagnostic skills,
communication, network, understanding of the various operating systems and
ability to work with people to accomplish an objective.

*

 *I extend the best of my wishes to you………*

* *

*Lal K Vamsi*

Sr IT Recruiter

*Vigi**boss** **Inc***