I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Java / J2EE Developer in St.
Paul, MN. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply
with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com

Role: Java / J2EE Developer
Location: St. Paul, MN
Duration: 1 year contract

*Rate: $47/hr C2C MAX*

Job Description:
Our customer is looking for a strong hands-on JEE developer with experience
working in a small agile team. This JEE Developer will have the ability to
collaborate with the product management group, architects, and engineering
teams to define and deliver on our product vision.

Software Development
• Work on the inception phase of projects, including collecting
requirements, suggesting methodologies and technologies, and release
planning
• Collaborate with other team members to design, implement, and deliver
solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
• Active researcher, keeping up with the latest trends in software
development
• Influence and strengthen agile development culture
• Inspire, mentor, and encourage developers to apply industry's best
practices.
• Design and implement a solid API strategy for internal and external
customers.
• Design, implement, and support “cloud” based solutions and applications.

Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science
• 5 years of developing software using object-oriented design and
implementation.
• Experience building large scale data processing applications in a high
availability environment.
• Experience building highly reliable applications, requiring minimal
support and maintenance.
• Experience in agile development culture and practices.
• Experience working with offshore development groups
• Java 7+, Spring 2.5+, IOC., .Net, Flex
• Strong background working with AWS
• Strong database skills (Oracle, but also including other SQL and NoSql
databases).
• HP Vertica
• RESTful web services and API development, SOA
• XML (Sax / DOM) , XML marshallers
• Strong Linux background
• Queuing
• TDD, unit tests, mocking frameworks.
• Design patterns
• Columnar DBs would be a plus
• Application Security background  would be a plus
• UI web services support would be a plus

Thanks

Kiran Gorak
Direct: 872-213-9163
Email ID: kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com