Hi Friends,

Please find below my w2 consultants hotlist.

*HOT-LIST*

Name

Skills

Location

Relocation

Experience

Visa

Availability

Surya

SAP Basis & HANA

Denver, CO

Open

11+ Years

H1B

2 Weeks

Ram Swaroop

Oracle

Jacksonville, Florida

Open

8+ Years

H1B

2 Weeks

Cijo Johny

JAVA

Shelton, CT

Open

6+ Years

H1B

2 Weeks

Parag

Oracle Analyst

  NY

NY,NJ

10+ Years

H1B

2 Weeks

Nisarg

PM

NY

Open

10+ Years

H1B

Immediate

Arun

PM

Houston, TX

Open

8+ Years

H1B

2 weeks

Dinesh

PEGA Developer

Springfield, MA`

Open

10+ Years

H1B

2 Weeks

Note: We prefer vendors working directly with end client (No Implementation
Partners / No Preferred Vendors /No Layers please)

 Please do call or email me at +1(412)983-8799 or yugal.yas...@yahoo.com or
himanshu.sha...@yashco.com

looking forward to hear back from you

* Thanks and Regards**,*

*Yugal Modi*

*Bench Sales*

<http://www.yashco.com/>

 yugal.yas...@yahoo.com *|* Tel (412) 983-8799 | Fax (855) 2 YASHCO

Ym: yugal.yashco <yugal.yas...@yahoo.com> | GT: yugal.stafing
<yugal.staff...@gmail.com>

LinkedIn: Yugal Modi
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=250772072&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>

* Celebrating 14 Glorious Years in IT Industry*

<http://www.yashco.com/>    <http://www.yashco.com/>
<http://www.yashco.com/>  <http://www.yashco.com/> <http://www.yashco.com/>
<http://www.yashco.com/>

Yashco Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.

This is a transmission from Yashco Systems, Inc., and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. Yashco assumes no
responsibility for damages resulting from unauthorized access, disclosure,
tampering or delayed receipt, which could have occurred during
transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please
destroy it and notify the sender immediately. Further, Yashco assumes no
responsibility for any opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to its official business