3-5 years of Cognos development

3-5 years of Oracle SQL.

************

Java/Spring Batch Developer

Location: Chicago, IL
Length: 3-6 months

Rate: 32/HR all incluisive

MUST HAVE HEAVY SPRING BATCH -

Technologies: Java, J2EE, spring 2.1, Hibernate, Spring Batch 1.1, Struts,
Tiles and Junit

Teradata Performance Analyst

Location: Lake Buena Vista, FL
Length: 4 months

Rate: Open

Responsibilities/Requirements:

- To help with System and Application Performance needs/issues to address
for current and the future planning needs.

- The candidate will need to have a strong Teradata background.

- Use and implementation of Teradata Workload Manager / Priority Scheduler
and creation on needed rules for implementation of Mix Workload Management
for a Teradata System.

- Should be able to address the system as a whole (all workflow on the
system) and then at an applications level (specific application workflow,
design, and SQL issues).

- Candidate would need to have Teradata certification/background (preferably
a Teradata Certified Masters).

*******************

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

If God is for us, who can ever be against us? (Rom. 8:31)

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.