A new Job, ID: 254443 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/254443> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Quality Assurance Engineer Job  posted on 2014-09-30 19:18:45

Job Description:*This req is officially listed as a 1 month contract. *
The team has an acute need for someone, and does have a fulltime headcount.
We are willing to consider contract to hire if the person that comes in and
does an excellent job.

*Position  :Quality Assurance Engineer*
Location : San Bruno, CA (Need Locals)

*Position Summary *

   - Do you like big data? Like really big data? Like multi-terabyte data
   sets with billions of rows? Do you like the idea of pulling, pushing,
   slicing and dicing this data in real-time using using Hadoop, Hbase, Hive
   and more? Now let's add some intelligence to the mix using machine
   learning, data mining and predictive analytics. We are a highly motivated
   group of Big Data Geeks, Data Scientists and Applications Engineers,
   working in small agile group to solve sophisticated and high impact
   problems.
   - We are building smart data systems that ingest, model and analyze
   massive flow of data from online, social, mobile and offline commerce/user
   activity to set key business attributes for millions of products in real
   time. We use cutting edge machine learning, data mining and optimization
   algorithms underneath it all to analyze all this data on top of
   Hadoop/HBase/Hive.
   - We then build compelling data visualizations and interactive
   dashboards to showcase our work internally and externally.
   - Your work will be immediately visible to millions of people and you
   will have a direct impact on the business goals of Fortune #1 company.

*Position Description*

   - Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development,
   execution, and improvement of action plans Develops software quality
   assurance (SQA) project plans Models compliance with company policies and
   procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics
   and integrity Participates in medium- to large-scale projects Performs
   quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications,
   tools, and software Provides and supports the implementation of business
   solutions Provides solutions for coding errors Supports code development
   for eCommerce projects

*Minimum Qualifications *–

   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical
   discipline - Hands-on scripting (automation) experience in JAVA, Python,
   Ruby, Groovy, or similar languages - Experience testing web applications
   and APIs - Experience with Load Runner or similar tools - In-depth
   knowledge of SQL and relational databases - Attitude to thrive in a fun,
   fast-paced start-up environment with stellar team of fellow engineers

Job Requirements:
*This req is officially listed as a 1 month contract. *
The team has an acute need for someone, and does have a fulltime headcount.
We are willing to consider contract to hire if the person that comes in and
does an excellent job.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/254443>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*