*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position. sendt me your
updated resume at mdi...@tekshapers.com <mdi...@tekshapers.com>.*

*Position/Role Title: OS Modem SW Engineer*

*Start date: ASAP*

*End date: 12/31/2014 plus*

*Location: San Diego, CA*

*Responsibilities:*

  -Worked for several years (at least 4 years, preferably 4-10 years) in
the mobile platform SW development area

-Has experience in the development and debugging of mobile OS SW

 -Very deep cellular protocol knowledge (LTE or 3GPP)

-Capable of modem protocol SW debugging

-Worked on at least one of the following OS: Windows, Android, Symbian or
Blackberry

 Work Location: San Diego

* Primary Skills/Must Have:*

The project team is focusing on Developers, and not testers.

1. LTE protocol (Layer 2, Layer 3, or some particular module e.g. NAS)

2. 3GPP (UMTS, WCDMA, GSM)

3. VoLTE

4. Strong Communication skills critical to this role

*Regards,*
Mayank Dixit

Executive Talent Acquisition

*Tekshapers, Inc.*