A new Job, ID: 258999 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/258999> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Sr. Siebel Project Manager/Business Analyst  posted on 2014-10-07
12:54:36

Job Description:*Job Description:*

 I need a Sr. Project Manager/Business Analyst with proven experience
around Siebel CRM implementations. Must have expertise with business
process flows, workflows, requirement definition, management of testing and
work stream leadership. The ideal resource will act as the liaison between
business and IT, with a heavy focus on guiding the business teams.

Job Requirements: *Job Description:*

 I need a Sr. Project Manager/Business Analyst with proven experience
around Siebel CRM implementations. Must have expertise with business
process flows, workflows, requirement definition, management of testing and
work stream leadership. The ideal resource will act as the liaison between
business and IT, with a heavy focus on guiding the business teams.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/258999>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*