Hello Friends,

Hope you all doing great.
Please do support for the below direct client requirement.

Analysis - QA Engineer
Carlsbad, CA
6+ months Contract
Direct Client(working with end-client)

Skills required: Automation testing, SOAPUI, Groovy, Maven and Rest Web
services.

As our QA Engineer, you will be responsible for:

Enhancing and maintaining our quality system based on processes and tests
automation

Making technology/frameworks decisions in conjunction with our tech leads to
ensure we are building quality into our product throughout its lifecycle

Organizing automated and manual testing for our servers, web applications,
databases and APIs.

Organizing performance and load testing looking at server and client
performance.

Supporting the product teams in maintaining a high level of test coverage so we
can continue to deploy new releases continuously.

Maintaining the tests’ documentation and reports. Qualifications

Solid experience in building end to end quality assurance in projects that
incorporate high load services/backend and complex user facing web

applications.

Proven expertise in implementing automated testing driven by maven or gradle

A broad knowledge of and good experience with testing tools and CI integration
(e.g. Jira, Jenkins, HTTPUnit, nGrinder, SoapUI, etc.)

Solid coding experience in scripting languages (e.g. Groovy, Javascript, Ruby)
and unit-testing frameworks

Experience in configuring / maintaining CI servers (e.g. Jenkins)

Experience in organizing server-side applications/services testing, API testing
and web applications testing

Deep knowledge of databases and data query languages

Good understanding of MySQL/MongoDB from an administrative perspective, as QA
will own much if their own cloud based infrastructure

3+ years of experience in software testing / QA

Ability to work efficiently under pressure with tight deadlines and demanding
quality objectives

Superb communication and teamwork skills

Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form

Experience in Agile (scrum) software teams

Bachelor's degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification
The strongest candidates will also have:

Also have web framework testing

Testing in Amazon AWS infrastructure

Knowledge of maps related software or location based services

Ability to check in test automation code in Git (GitHub)
Dinesh Baskaran
Technical Recruiter
American IT Resource Group, Inc.
1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumberg, IL - 60173
Desk: 630-701-6012
Email: dine...@aitresourcegroup.com
Gtalk: dineshbaskar.ait -- Skype: dinesh_ait
www.aitrg.com