*Good Morning!!This Nelson Melody from Primesoft Inc, I have your resume on
file and We have an opportunity available for a **TIBCO Spotfire Developer**
with one of our client partner in **Rochester, NY**. I have included the
job description below. if you are interested please let me know with your
recently updated resume to **nel...@primesoftconsulting.com
<nel...@primesoftconsulting.com>** , 732-546-3726.*

*Title: **TIBCO Spotfire Developer*
*Location:**Rochester, NY*
*Duration: 10-12 months *

*Rate:DOE/hr on W2*

*Top Three Skills*

1) solid 3+ years experience using TIBCO Spotfire, the analytics tool used
for reporting.
2) individual must have experience 1 to 3 years working in a Financial
environment as they will be working strictly with the finance department
3) Must have prior project experience moving standard reporting efforts to
a self service model. They need to understand the cultural impact this
makes on the organization as it relates to adoption and usability of the
system.

Thanks & Regards
*Nelson Melody*IT-Recruiter*Primesoft Consulting Services Inc,*15 Corp
Place South,Suite # 416Piscataway,NJ 08854, USAPhone #:
732-546-3726nel...@primesoftconsulting.comwww.primesoftconsulting.com