*Hi...*I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the *
resumes to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position  = Technical Front End Web ArchitectLocation = Redwood City,
CADuration = 6+ months*

Interview = *first round phone, then Skype*

*Technical Architect  Project/Role: (**7 identical roles)*
Hands on architect with experience in building applications and services
for the cloud.
Will drive the design and build out of a new platform, including
user-facing features and core back-end functionality:
•       Work in small, cross-functional teams committed to building cutting
edge applications.
•       Innovate at a very fast pace to maintain our competitive edge.
•       Work with cross functional teams sometimes located at different geo
locations.
•       Takes into consideration cloud design patterns, performance and
maintainability.

*Mandatory skills:*
•        5 years of full stack development for high volume web applications
in a production environment
•        Strong knowledge of JavaScript.
•        Strong knowledge Node.js and its packages (Express, Request,
UnderscoreJS) and JSON
•        Experience with different datastores such as MySQL, Redis,
Casandra.
•        MongoDB is required.
•        Apigee skills
•        Ability to architect complex web applications using frameworks and
APIs
•        Experience with building RESTful services
•        Good understanding of Caching frameworks , Memcache
•        Good understanding of Search frameworks.
•        Good understanding of Design Patterns.
•        Understanding of encryption algorithms and concepts
•        Good analytical & debugging skills
•        Experience with source code management tools (ex: svn, Git)
•        Exposure to scrum or another agile methodology

*Good to have skills:*
•        iOS and Android troubleshooting skills, integration and deployment
knowledge of the mobile apps.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.