*Hi;
*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670
<609-897-9670> *4015.*

 *Position:    **Solution Architect( Retail)(8+Yrs  consultant required)*
* Location:    *
*Woonsocket, RI Duration:    12+ Months*

*Exp Required: 8+ Yrs*

*H1 Visa required if consultant is on H1*

*Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:*

• 5-10 years of IT experience

• 5 to 7 years of IT leadership in Business Analysis, Project Management,
Solution Architect experience

• 5 to 7 years experience in the project lifecycle - including business
planning, data analysis, data modeling, data quality, data mining, process
analysis and design, business and functional requirements analysis, use
case analysis, testing

• 5 to 7 years experience working in dynamic cross-competency teams using a
structured project methodology

• Prior experience in health care field is desirable, especially in the
retail pharmacy

*Roles And Responsibilty:*

• Collaborates with project architects while defining the solution approach.

• Understands new concepts/requirements and identifies solution
alternatives early in the SDLC to mitigate risk to project schedule and
ensure requirements coverage.

• Collaborate with application SMEs to validate
involvement/estimates/assumptions for provide options and solutions.

• Accountable for quality of the estimates and the turnaround times within
the published IT SLAs

• Collaborates with Business Architects, Application Architects,
Development, and Project Management for planning and estimating the project
size and effort.

• Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and document complex
business processes

• Problem solver, gather and interpret relevant data and information

• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the review of system and business
requirements for new projects

• Ability to analyze data to understand trends and utilize to develop
business solutions

• Ability to perform queries for data analytics to assist in formation of
requirements, solutions, and issue resolution.

*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*

• Ability to work independently and be a self motivator

• Capacity to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently

• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Visio) and SQL

• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills

• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment

• Demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing task and resolving issues in
order to deliver a quality project on time and within budget

Thanks & Regards

Sarvagya Dixit

Technical Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4015

Email: sarva...@sysmind.com & sarvagyasysm...@gmail.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]