HI

This is Tom from ExterNetworks.

I got your information from monster.com and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 908-751-0637. Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Job Title   : Quality Assurance Analyst *

*Location   : Newton, MA*

*Duration   : 12+ Months*

*Must be local in person interview*

*Job Description*

Under limited supervision, the Quality Assurance Analyst carries out
procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services
meet minimum company standards and end-user requirements.  Software
conforms to requirements and performs regression.

*Main Accountabilities*

•             Develops test strategy and test cases that meet the necessary
testing of systems designed.

•             Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and
freedom from defects.

•             Documents all problems and work to resolve them; reports
progress on problem resolution to management.

•             Devises improvements to current procedures and develops
models of possible future configurations.

•             Performs workflow analysis and recommends quality
improvements.

•             Collaborate as part of an Agile/Scrum team

*Must have skills:*

SQL (solid knowledge in writing *SQL queries* including joins) UI and
Backend testing (mainframe a plus) Integration testing (solid experience on
end to end for data passing

upstream/downstream)

*Web Services/XML*

Batch

Data Mining/Setup static vs. dynamic (finding necessary data/ searching or
working with others to utilize data from other projects / setting up data)
Test case writing - High Volume/Reuse/Efficiency Test execution - high
volume/ test weighting Test Strategy planning/writing

Tools: ALM, Quality Center (QC) or Test Director Automation (basic
knowledge - someone who understands vs. coding for ) Software Development
Life

*Buzz skills* the manager is looking for on resumes.

Web-based application/Web Services
  Backend
  UI
  End to End
  XML
  ALM (Quality Center)
  SQL
  System Integration Testing

*Thank you*

*Tom Martin **| **ExterNetworks Inc* *|* *Recruiter*
Direct: 908-751-0637 Office: 908-751-0650 x 1004 • Fax: 908-751-0669

10 Corporate Place South, STE 105 • Piscataway, NJ 08854

 www.ExterNetworks.com • tmar...@externetworks.com