*Hi;
*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670
<609-897-9670> *4015.*

 *Position:    **UI and Web Developer*
* Location:   **Bloomington, IL*
* Duration:   12+ Months*

*Exp Required: 8+ Yrs*

*H1 Visa required if consultant is on H1*

*Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:*

Strong development experiences in J2SE 5.0, JDBC, JNDI, Servlets, EJB 2.1,
POJO, hibernate, Struts 1.2, Spring 2.0, 2.5, WebServices SOAP, JMS, XML,
ilog JRules, HTML, JSP, JSP Tag Lib, Java Script, CSS, AJAX Jquery, etc.

*Roles and responsibility:*

• · Team player with the ability to work in varied team structures (e.g.
technical, non-technical, virtual)
· Effectively deal with frequent changes to assignments, project scope,
technical, date
· Strong script, application and infrastructure debugging skills
· Experience in implementing QA methodologies and Software Engineering
Process, Test Plans, Test cases, Test Scenarios, and Documentation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter able to work independently
· Responsible for understanding architectural design documents and
providing feedback to architectural and development resources
· Industry knowledge of UI and Services coding practices and standards
Responsible for ensuring development practice and quality standards are
being followed

Thanks & Regards

Sarvagya Dixit

Technical Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4015

Email: sarva...@sysmind.com & sarvagyasysm...@gmail.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]