Hi,

I hope you are doing good.

We have a requirement for *CA Identity Manager - Developer**.*

Please go through the requirement and send your update resume to me as soon
as possible.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at - *412-499-3197*

*ROLE: CA Identity Manager – Developer*

*Location: Peoria, IL*

*Duration: 30 months*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

• 5+ years of experience in managing IT solution deployments through the
full system development lifecycle, including:

      - Development of *strategic solution roadmaps*

      - Hands-on *configuration and customization of
commercial-off-the-shelf software solutions and/or custom developed
applications*

      - Various types of testing (i.e., *unit/functional testing, system
integration testing, user acceptance testing, performance testing,
vulnerability testing, etc*.)

• 3+ years implementation *experience with Identity & Access Management
software, specifically CA Identity Manager R8 and R12*

       - 1 + years *experience implementing and troubleshooting CA Identity
Manager r12/12.5*

       - 1+ years *experience implementing and troubleshooting CA Identity
Manager r8/8.1*

• Developer-level experience with at least one of the following *development
environments/languages:  J2EE, Java, JavaScript, .NET, C++, or C#*

• Strong *experience with BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, or Apache Tomcat*

• Strong experience with one or *more directories, including Active
Directory, IBM Directory Server, SunONE Directory Server, Novell
e-Directory, or CA Directory*

*PREFERRED SKILLS:*

*• Prior Big 4 or leading system integrator experience desired*

Thanks,

Prakhar Shukla

Resource Manager

iBusiness Solution LLC

(Certified 8(a), MBE, WBE Business in PA, MD,VA & NJ)

1121 Boyce Road, Suite 2100 A

Pittsburgh, PA 15241

Phone: 412-499-3197

Fax: 412-202-8931