HI,

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670 *4015.*

* Position:     Sr. Build and support Engineer*

*Location:   Sunnyvale, CA Duration:    12+ Months*

*Exp Required: 6+ Yrs*

*H1 Visa required if consultant is on H1*

*Job Responsibilities*

   - Manage the day-to-day activities working with a small team of software
   developers
   - Interface with project stakeholders to ensure that the system
   objectives are balanced with overall project objectives
   - Provide design ideas to the leadership of the project team
   - Represent the team as required
   - Assist management in the development of design policies and procedures
   which improve the ability to meet requirements
   - Communicate with peers and supervisors routinely, document work,
   meetings, and decisions
      - Work within a Project Team environment
      - Understand and promote the quality policy
      - Maintain technical skills and awareness of technical improvements

*Skills*

   - 6+ years of experience
   - Expert in scripting languages - Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python (any one at
   least)
      - Expert in Jenkins
      - Experience in building binaries using Maven & Xcode
      - Know about Nexus repository Manager and its necessity.
      - SVN and GIT - should be able to use it and know its internals to
      troubleshoot at times.
      - Experience in using Linux and basic in-built commands to
      troubleshoot basic issues like disk space, port conflicts, processes,
      memory, permissions, etc.,
      - Puppet & MCO - Should know to use it.
      - Experience setting up simple web server like Apache or containers
      like Tomcat. Should be able to meddle with server configs. Know about
      HAProxy is a plus.
      - Basic knowledge about java and start/stop process.
      - Should be a quick learner.
      - Attention to detail is important.
      - We are looking for more of a support role who learns at demand and
      executes without any mistake.

 ยท   to communicate at various levels of organization and across cultures

Thanks & Regards

Sarvagya Dixit

Technical Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4015

Email: sarva...@sysmind.com & sarvagyasysm...@gmail.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]