Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  resumes
to james.mil...@itbtalent.com

*EAD, GC or USC*

*Position      = Javascript Lead Location    = Columbus, OHDuration    =
12-18 Months*

These are Sr level candidates that are hands on in Javascript, *HTML, CSS,
Angular, and Agile skillsets*
They will be
*reviewing code across the 17 teams in 3 different markets*They will have
more experience than the developers we have placed and *will be hands on
coding*
They must be *able to review code and have good organizational skills along
with communication*

*Code reviews*
Expert level at core *Javascript experience*

*Position Description:*
The Chase Digital team is responsible for enhancing the
desktop/mobile/tablet experiences for our current and prospective Chase
customers. The Digital technology Team is looking for a top-notch senior
development engineer. We are building best in class Digital applications
and API’s. As a Senior Development Engineer, you have mastered HTML, CSS,
and JavaScript and have strong programming background in *Java/J2EE or
.Net. You have a passion for creating the best user experience possible*.
You have a deep understanding of the browser's DOM, and you understand the
difference between the various browsers.

*Requirements:*
- Have lead team of *4 to 5 application developers*
- Strong *HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming
background in Java/J2EE or .Net* for implementing web technologies.
- Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.
- Solid understanding of the *AJAX and Spring frameworks.*
- Understanding (preferred experience) *in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS,
extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS,
requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS*)
- Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery
principles.
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.

*Qualifications:*- 8+ years of web development experience
- 6+ years experience working on Windows and Java platforms
- 3+ years experience with
*HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX and Spring frameworks.*- BS or MS in Computer
Science or related field
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.