Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at   *dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com*
<dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com>

*Senior Ruby on Rails Developer / API ArchitectNYC, NY.6+ Months Contract*

*Project Details:*
We are looking to build the next-generation multi-platform premium
entertainment channel, video-on-demand, and online service. We are looking
to provide a powerful entertainment experience with more feature films on
demand and online and more HD movies than any other service. We will air
new major titles plus classic feature films, original series, and music and
comedy specials. We will be the only premium service providing its entire
monthly line-up on video-on-demand, online and on the linear channel.

*Required Experience:*
5+ years minimum working with Ruby on Rails, prior experience with Spree is
not required
Experience with Test Unit frameworks such as RSpec
Knowledge of software best practices, like test driven development and
continuous integration
Experience with version control systems such as SubVersion or Git
Experience with Agile development techniques
Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
Solid teamwork and communication skills - must be a team-player and
self-starter
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to work efficiently and to tight deadlines

*Additional Experience a Plus:*
Previous open source experience is preferred, please provide us with your
github user name
Experience working with Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming
(XP) and Scrum
Experience with MySql/NoSQL/MongoDB
Familiarity with HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, and jQuery
Knowledge of RoR deployment with tools such as Capistrano
Experience with Backbone.js

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*