Hi...
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position     = QA Tester WITH Mainframe and Manual Testing
Experience Location    = Chicago,ILDuration  = 6- 12 months*
For this role they need a *manual tester who has QC, some SOAP UI and has
done mainframe testing*. They also have to have *done some unit testing
using Junit.*

They will hire *quickly over the phone.*

Manual tester who will be testing mainframe, so they have to have that exp.
Familiarity with mocks stubs that are required to test mainframes for data
retrieval Unit testing with Junit

*Responsibilities: *- Work as part of a dynamic team throughout the
software development life cycle
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new
applications
- Develop code to meet story acceptance criteria
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet
quality / time to market imperatives
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions
- Provide 3rd level support of software solution as needed
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint
teams, and mentor more junior developers
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.