*Hi;
*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
updated resume and fill the below details in box. I will get back to you or
I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact
number* *609-897-9670 *4015*

*Position:    **PowerBuilder .Net Developer*

*Location:    **Hartford, CT*

*Duration:    12+ Months*

*Exp Required: 7+ Yrs*

*H1 Visa required if consultant is on H1*

*Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:*

·         6 years software engineering experience

·         Experience in PowerBuilder development

·         Experience with VB, .Net, ASP, PLSQL, Web Services

·         Experience with Relational Databases (Oracle 10G, SQL Server)
required.

·         Client server Windows application development experience

·         Web design and development experience

·         Objected-oriented design experience

·         Familiar with Workflow and Content Management applications

·         Insurance Industry experience is a plus

·         Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience

*Key Skills:*           PowerBuilder, .Net

*Fill below form and send me back , Also confirm me, if you would be
selected then you will join this project.*

*Full Name *

*Contact Number *

*Email Id *

*Current Location *

*Open to Relocation *

*Availability to start  (End date of project)*

*Available for interview (timing)*

*Highest Qualification with Year   *

*Overall IT Exp *

*Relevant Experience as per requirement*

*Skype Id*

*Employer detail*

*Current project status(finish/working)*

*Reference – 1(present project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

*Reference – 2(Past  project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

            Education

Passing Year

University

Bachelors in: with%

Masters in: with%

Thanks & Regards

Sarvagya Dixit

Technical Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4015

Email: sarva...@sysmind.com & sarvagyasysm...@gmail.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]