Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  resumes
to james.mil...@itbtalent.com

*Only GC or USC - Independent Contractors*

*Position     = Storage EngineerLocation   =  Phoenix, AZDuration  =  12 +
Months*

*Role and Responsibilities*
Experiencing managing EMC VMAX with FAST VP and Federated Tiered Storage
(FTS).
Experience with managing all-flash storage systems
Experience with EMC symcli and Unisphere for masking, capacity planning,
and performance analysis
Experience with EMC local and remote replication technologies including
Timefinder, SRDF, and Recover Point
Able to manage and provision storage from EMC VPLEX using both web
interface and vplexcli
Experience with VNX storage systems, Unisphere, and Navicli
Experience with EMC Celerra/VNX NAS or NetApp NAS
Experience with using EMC Support site for opening service requests,
searching the knowledgebase, obtaining product documentation, and
downloading software
Experience with EMCs implementation of SMI-S for Symmetrix, especially
configuring a provider for an OpenStack environment
Exposure to Software Defined Storage and CEPH
Experience with Cisco MDS directors and switches including configuration,
zoning, and troubleshooting.
Able to manage a Cisco-based SAN fabric, including Fabric Manager and MDS
NXOS including ability to perform NXOS upgrades
Experience with iSCSI and FCoE for storage connectivity
Experience with Cisco UCS blade system, including UCS Manager and Fabric
Interconnects
Skilled in at least two of the following OSs/hypervisors:  ESX 5.x, RHEL 6
(or 7), Solaris 11, Windows Server

*Responsibilities:*
Under the direction of the MRE Engineer provide:
Storage Provisioning - Allocate new storage resources & reclaim as needed
Monitoring - Monitor Alerts & Run Performance Reports
Lab Maintenance - In Lab support as needed and during the lab migration
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.