Hello.

Please send candidates

Role: Developer with XML & Owl Web Ontology

Rate: $50 hr C2C

Duration: 12 Months

Location:  Frederick, MD

Following are the details of the opportunity:

Line of Business: TIG - Information Services

Job Classification:  Apps Systems Engineer

Position Description:  Experience Level: 4 year degree

   WE ARE SPECIFICALLY LOOKING FOR a developer with OWL WEB ONTOLOGY
experience, Semantic modeling, domain knowledge, XML developement
experience, Protege, W3C, Integrated Ontology Development

Thanks and Regards,

Raj

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:ra...@aim-cc.com> ra...@aim-cc.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com, raj_ai...@yahoo.in

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.