*Good Afternoon Guys,This Nelson Melody from Primesoft Inc, I have your
resume on file and We have an opportunity available for a **.Net
Developer **with
one of our client partner in **New York City, NY**. I have included the job
description below. if you are interested please let me know with your
recently updated resume to **nel...@primesoftconsulting.com
<nel...@primesoftconsulting.com>* *, 732-546-3726.*

*Job Title: .NET Developer*

*Location: New York City, NYDuration: 12 months+Rate: $DOE/hr on W2 or FULL
TIME*

*Job Description:*

Utilizing your knowledge of .Net, you will work closely with production
department to define software requirements and create, modify, and test the
code, forms and script that allow computer applications to run, with the
desire to work for an Insurance industry-leading organization which handles
challenging and exciting projects, then this may be an excellent
opportunity for you to display your talents and develop your skills as a
.Net Developer.

*Must and Should Insurance Industry experience*

*QUALIFICATIONS*

   -

   Must and Should 7 to 10 years work experience Microsoft .Net developing
   -

   Must have production supporting experience
   -

   Must and should Insurance Domain
   -

   Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is a plus.
   -

   In-depth knowledge Microsoft Visual Studio
   -

   In-depth knowledge of design patterns.
   -

   Experience in designing and developing Application Software Solution
   using Microsoft Technologies ( .net Framework 2.0 and above, ASP.Net , C#,
   Sql Server 2005 and above )
   -

   Knowledge of *Winforms *development
   -

   Knowledge of web content presentation methods (*HTML, Javascript, SOAP
   Services, WCF,* etc.).
   -

   Additional experience should include Windows desktop and server
   applications (such as MS Office and SQL Server).
   -

   Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple
   environments and operating platforms.

Thanks & Regards
*Nelson Melody*IT-Recruiter*Primesoft Consulting Services Inc,*15 Corp
Place South,Suite # 416Piscataway,NJ 08854, USAPhone #:
732-546-3726nel...@primesoftconsulting.comwww.primesoftconsulting.com