Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Abhishek Tyagi* and I am a part of recruitment team at *Sysmind
LLC. * I came across your profile and wanted to see if you would be
interested in Position *as C++/VC++ Developer *with one of our customer *Lewis
Town, PA. *Please let me know your thoughts on this exciting opportunity
with us.

*Job Title*:  *C++/VC++ Developer*

*Location: Lewis Town, PA.*

*Job Descriptions*

·         Proficient in programming language C++/VC++.

·         Proficient in Data structures and algorithms

·         Should have hands on experience in designing and developing
applications.

·         Should be able to quickly understand the existing design and code
based on the design.

·          Should be able to understand the product CTQs, use cases and
requirements and participate in architecture and design discussions.

·         Should have worked on complete Project development life cycle and
actively involved from requirements to delivery.

·         Should be good team player and able to communicate effectively
with team members and stakeholders.

·         Domain knowledge in Oil and Gas

·         Experience/Knowledge in SQL Server.

·         Identify and communicate with project stakeholders, working with
them to define the product’s vision and scope.

·         Elicit, define, elaborate, and document requirements using UML
static and dynamic diagram (use case diagram, activity diagram, etc.),
stakeholder interviews, Joint Application Development (JAD) workshops, user
stories, on-site user shadowing, business analysis/business process
scenarios, and workflow/task analysis as applicable.

·         Differentiate and decompose high-level requirements into detailed
data, functional and non-functional requirements at an appropriate level of
detail so that the consumers of the requirements can build and test the
system under development.

·         Design and create user interface mockups/screenshots and
interactive storyboard to provide visual clarity in how the requirements
can be realized for the users.

·         Assist in the prioritization of requirements for a particular
iteration delivery.

·         Assist in the review of test cases to confirm that the suite of
test scenarios cover the requirements in scope.

·         Define and manage requirements changes/traceability throughout
the project.

 *Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.*

*Full Name *

*Contact Number *

*Email Id *

*Current Location *

*Open to Relocation *

*Visa Status (visa expiration date) *

*Availability to start  (End date of project)*

*Available for interview (timing)*

*Highest Qualification with Year   *

*Date Of Birth (DOB)(Day/ Month/ Year)*

*Overall IT Exp *

*Overall US work Exp        *

*Relevant Experience as per requirement*

*Skype Id*

*Employer detail*

*Current project status(finish/working)*

*Reference – 1(present project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

*Reference – 2(Past  project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

            Education

Passing Year

University

Bachelors in: with%

Masters in: with%

Thanks & Regards

Abhishek Tyagi

IT Recruiter

Website:www.sysmind.com

Email: abhish...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2178

Fax: 609-228-5522

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]