Hi,

Good Morning. Hope you are doing great.

Please find the below list of candidates available for new projects.

Please add my id *ja...@svksystems.com* <ja...@svksystems.com> in your list
and keep me posted on your corp-corp requirements.

*Name *

*Skill Set      *

*Location       *

*Experience*

*Relocation *

Abhilash

Sr ColdFusion Developer

Chicago IL

8+ Yrs

Open

Anuradha

Sr SQL DBA

Richmond VA

8+ Yrs

Only East Coast

Anusha

Sr SQL BI Developer

Reston VA

7+ Yrs

Open

Mahesh

Sr QA Analyst

Saltlake City UT

7+ Yrs

Open

Sirimal

Lead QA Analyst

Baltimore MD

9+ Yrs

Open

Deepthi

SharePoint Developer

Tampa FL

8+ Yrs

Only in AR, OK, TN, MO, MN, TX, GA, AL, St.Louis MO

Sincerely,

*James*

Sr IT Sales Recruiter

*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
*Contact:* 678-824-7780 | *Fax:* 404-601-9507
*Email: *ja...@svksystems.com | *YIM / GTalk *: james.staffing05

*Website*: www.svksystems.com

*NOTE:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.