Hi,

 One of my client looking for the *Magento Architect* with strong PHP and
E-Commerce experience, Please let me know if you have anyone available for
the project

*NYC,*

*Long Term *We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Magento
Architect with strong PHP, Zend, and object-oriented programming
experience, and a good understanding of Web Analytics and SEO techniques to
join our team. If you have extensive Magento experience and strong
E-Commerce and object-oriented programming experience, we would love to
tell you more about this incredible opportunity.

We offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, along with a fun and
interesting work environment.

What You Need for this Position

Must Have Skills:
-Extensive experience developing websites, back-end integration
-Extensive experience with PHP 4/5, DHTML, JavaScript, CSS, jQuery
-Strong hand-on experience with Magento
-Strong E-Commerce experience
-Experience with Zend Framework
-Basic to intermediate understanding of Linux and MS-SQL and/or MySQL
-Good understanding of Web Analytics and SEO techniques
-Experience with Object Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design
(OOP/OOD)

Nice to Have Skills:
-Bachelor degree in Engineering, CS or equivalent experience preferred
-Experience extending or customizing existing products/frameworks such as
Drupal, Magento, WordPress, or OS Commerce
-Experience using Version Control such as SVN or CVS

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Sri*

*Business Development Manager*

Techwire Solutions Inc

101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, New Jersey 07302

*209-626-4343** (Direct) *| 201-595-0984 (Fax)

*s...@techwiresol.com <ch...@techwiresol.com> * | www.techwiresol.com