Title: QA Engineer
Location: Waltham, MA.
Duration: 6 Months - Contract to hire.

*NOTE: Need US Citizen / Green Card OR EAD, GC only.*
*Please reply to email id : e...@panzersolutions.com
<http://e...@panzersolutions.com/>*

*Knock-Out Questions* (Please ASK)
Have you ever built a QA Automation system from scratch?

Client is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer - Automation with
demonstrated experience doing both manual and automated testing. The ideal
candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to
test native mobile applications as well as web applications.
Client is seeking smart, driven programmers to join our team of Quality
Assurance Engineers.
Client is a rapidly scaling, and key, player in a new category: mobile
service providers. Forrester thinks this line of business will hit $32
billion by 2018. We conceptualize, design, and deliver end-to-end mobile
solutions for Fortune companies, providing a mix of mobile services and
products. We do some incredible work; far beyond flinging birds at pigs.
The solutions that we're coming up with are among the most downloaded apps
in the world, and are aimed at transforming how people use mobile. From
pharma to retail, financial services to biotech, and beyond, we are there.

Skills and Experience:
Take test cases and convert to automation
Build, shape and fully architect a new automation framework
Must know Selenium & Appium (Calabash)

Must Haves:
At least 3 years w/ Appium & Selenium
Someone who has led a team and can interact with clients and senior
management. This role will have client facing responisbilities
1 year experience with Agile Methodology
Experience testing Mobile Applications is a huge PLUS
Services experience is also a major plus

Keys:
Appium,Selenium,Calabash
Ideal Candidates
Min. 3 years working w/ Appium, Selenium,. Leadership Management Skills.
Agile. Pref someone who has touched Mobile.