*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position   =   WebSphere/ JBOSS Admin with Linux Admin.expLocation  =
Columbus, OHDuration =12 months+*

*EAD, GC or USC*

Responsibilities
Install, configure, tune and support *JBoss Application Server & Apache Web
Server*
Configure
*JBoss container resources (e.g., JDBC, JMS, JNDI) *Setup, and manage load
balancing, clustering, failover
Install/setup/administer supporting tools (e.g., JIRA, Bamboo, GIT,
Confluence)
Deploy applications to production and non-production environments.
Troubleshoot application & web server issues related to the platform.
Create support tickets and work with vendors as needed.
Manage the daily operation of JBoss Application Server. Monitor resource
utilization, including CPU, memory, and disk utilization. Report on system
utilization and plan/implement recommended maintenance as required.
Perform impact analysis for appropriate tasks.
Participate in the design and configuration of secure access to server
resources.
Apply and promote patches.
Develop, test, and implement automation scripts
Work with Developers and Database Administrators in the implementation of
new applications. Identify impact to capacity.
Maintain documentation related to infrastructure and architecture of
Ecommerce systems.

*Must haves*
*4-6 years’ UNIX/Linux administrator (RedHat, AIX)*
2-4 years’
*Apache/Tomcat2-4 years’ JBOSS*
2-4 years’ experience with site
*caching performance, load balancing.*2-4 years’ experience *application
hosting* (eComm helpful, but not required)
Prior Experience with large scale J2EE deployments, Java programming or
Software Development Life Cycle
High knowledge level of the Java application memory stack and tuning
Good knowledge and demonstrated troubleshooting abilities on connectivity
issues due to firewall, load balancer, proxy, and others.
Scripting and other Skills: Shell, PERL, SQL
An enthusiastic, highly organized self-starter and a team player that works
well as a member of a diverse team with strong ability to multitask

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.