Urgent Requirement - Mobile Applications Developer in San Antonio, TX

Hi,

Mobile Applications Developer

Location: San Antonio TX

Available on Contract

Rate-Open

*              At least six (6) years' experience in .Net application
design and development

*              2-3 yrs Experience in Native Mobile Applications with
Xamarin

*              Experience developing mobile applications with Xamarin
Studio (iOS and Android).

*              Experience with Push Notifications (IOS and Android).

*              Experience with 128 bit encryption storage and transmission
(text and images).

*              Experience developing WEB and REST Services (.Net / IIS)

*              Experience using Visual Studio (2012 preferably)

*              Design and implement solutions for Enterprise and External
Mobile Applications and ensure quality and on-time delivery.

*              Monitor application performance, provide issue resolution
and ensure SLA's.

*              Very Good analytical and problem solving Skills

*              Task estimation & Planning

*              Very Good communication skills

*              Technical Mentoring to Team Members

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format).

Name as per Visa:

Availability :

Current Location or Address:

Willing to relocate:

Hourly Rate all inclusive:

Skype ID

Prefer Number

Visa Status & Validity

Email Id :

Thanks & Regards,

Suman Bakshi (Sam)

SourceChip, Inc

7 Rustic Drive, North Brunswick, NJ - 08902

Email -  s...@sourcechip.net

Tel:-732-917-4895

www.sourcechip.net

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a remove in
the subject line.