Hope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Panzer Solutions
LLC , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates and
clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and that I
will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

*Employers must be comfortable with Contract to Hire *

Title: SQL DBA
Location: Covington KY
Duration: 6 Months--CTH
Interviews:  Phone/Skype most likely will have to do the interviews after 5

Our Client in Covington KY is Looking for SQL DBA. Must be US Citizen or GC
Only.

Notes from the manager:  This candidate will have to be able to interface
with stakeholders, This role will be supporting multiple clients, Candidate
needs to be able to take the information and from clients and ask questions
to fully understand what is being requested.  V. 2008 and 2012 are
required.  BONUS ability to do 1 out of the following 3 things strongly:
Log Shipping
Mirroring
Replication

Senior SQL DBA Job Responsibilities:
Performance Analysis and Tuning:
Investigate performance issues and make recommendations to resolve them.
Troubleshoot problem queries by using various methods including Query
Analyzer, Traces, DMVs, and general research.
Tune various configuration settings at the server, database, and device
levels for optimal throughput.
Identify performance issues in the areas of Blocking, Memory, Storage and
others.

Backup and Recovery:
Configure the different recovery models and understand when they are
appropriate.
Refresh and move databases as drives are upgraded or servers are moved.
Understand native and third party backup utilities.

Database Maintenance:
Create and analyze database maintenance plans as needed.
Understand the different types of database maintenance to implement a total
database maintenance strategy.
Recommend when additional maintenance may be required given small or large
database maintenance windows.

Upgrades:
Perform upgrades and installations on all MS SQL versions including
clustered environments.
Investigate best upgrade methods to be executed and work with customers to
develop their upgrade plan.

Advanced Features Support:
Work with clients to build and configure replication in all MS SQL versions.
Investigate replication failures and rebuild replication as needed.
Build, upgrade and configure clustered environments.
Rebuild and maintain log shipping.
Install and support database mirroring.

Customer Care:
Manage and coordinate large and small projects for customer base.
Communicate clearly and professionally.
Demonstrate a professional attitude in all customer interactions.

Miscellaneous:
Provide OnCall support on a revolving weekly basis.
Create and maintain documentation for complex administrative tasks and also
customer environments.
Travel to customer sites as needed concerning special projects.

Eagerly waiting for your reply

Regards,
Daniel Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
|Panzer Solutions LLC. |
| Fax: 203-286-1457 |

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.