A new Job, ID: 308438 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/308438> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Java ( MEAN stack ) developer  posted on 2014-12-09 16:34:36

Job Description:*Hi, *

*Greetings from GDS team.*

*I hope you are doing well.*
Given below is the requirement from one of our direct client, which can be
filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement if it suits you and
send me the updated resume in word format.

Hello,

Please go through the requirement below and try to share some suitable
profiles ASAP.

*Position  :  MEAN Stack Developers*
*Location :   Everett, WA*
*Duration :  12 months + contract*
*Client:  *Frontier Communication
Need  a MEAN Stack Developers for our direct client in Everett, WA.  The
talented software developers will assist in designing and implementing the
next generation of applications to provision, manage, and deliver services
to our subscribers. We need experienced Javascript, AngularJS, and NodeJS
Developers who can take an active role in delivering applications and
services, which meet functional requirements within the Telecom domain, for
internal and external consumers.

MEAN stand for M- MongoDB, E- ExpressJS, A- angular, N- nodejs,
technologies.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/308438>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*