Hope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Panzer Solutions
LLC , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates and
clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and that I
will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

Position: ETL/Informatica Developer
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Duration: 10 month contract

The Senior ETL Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining ETL
process and support multiple lines of Business and IT initiatives. This
individual may work independently or collaborate with a smaller group of
developers in similar efforts. This position is responsible for technical
analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of IT solutions as
needed by business or IT. The senior developer works closely with other
subject matter experts to help design and build solutions for a multitude
of applications, including; batch processing, OLTP, OLAP and data and data
warehouse architecture.

Years of experience required:
8 years minimum experience in software development with a majority of this
experience building ETL process.
Specific types of experience required:
Strong working knowledge across the technology stack including ETL, data
analysis, metadata, data quality, audit and design.
Technologies currently used and supported are: PL/SQL, Oracle, Informatica
and SAS.
Advanced knowledge and experience using multiple languages/platforms for
programming including Java, PL/SQL, SAS, unix shell scripting and perl
scripting
Experience with search engine technologies and storage management of large
quantities of both structured and unstructured data
Advanced knowledge of integration technologies such as Web Services and
messaging systems, Enterprise Application Integration, Business Process
Management/Workflow, etc.
Certification Informatica, SQL, Oracle is a plus

SKILLS/ABILITIES:
Ability to evaluate, analyze, design and implement solutions based on
technical requirements.
Ability to identify solutions to complex problems and business processes
using tools and technologies to improve efficiency through automation,
re-use, design patterns, and best practices
Strong verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal
skills
Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences in both verbal and written
form
Ability to collaborate with all levels of a complex organization to meet
the needs of business and IT
Ability to deal effectively in a team environment as well as work
independently with or without supervision
Excellent oral, written, and communication skills
Excellent problem solving skills

Eagerly waiting for your reply

Regards,
Daniel Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
|Panzer Solutions LLC. |
| Fax: 203-286-1457 |

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.