HI,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc !!!

Pleasure mailing you. I hope you are doing great!!!

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role:                              Tibco tester

Work Location:                  Plano, Texas, USA

Duration:                             3 months

Extension Possible:         Yes

Offshore/Onsite:             Onsite

Number of Openings:    1

Job Description:

Seeking self-driven "go-getter" that is highly analytical and motivated to
provide test coverage of several different applications and projects while
working side-by-side with fast-paced engineering teams.

Skill Set
-        Working knowledge in TIBCO
-        Experience in Interface testing
-        Strong in ETL
-        Strong Database knowledge
-         Well versed with HP ALM ( Executing test cases, raising defects,
)
-         Retail experience is a plus!
-          Functional Testing

•         Quick to understand requirements
•         Work closely with partner teams to understand applications and
prepare system appreciation documents
•         Work closely with the other members of the Development Team and
test the quality of software products.
•         Develop/ execute QA test cases
•         Participate in Defect Triage
•         Communicate with users regarding software defects
•         Play the role of Onsite coordinator and expected to work closely
with offshore team.

Skills:

Strong in TIBCO testing ,with deep knowledge in interface testing and ETL

Thanks & Regards,

  *Bharadwaj*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company