Hi All

I have a HOT open requirement that I need your help on.

**

* We have a limit on submittals for this client, so please send asap.*
*Thanks,*

 *Location:*  Raleigh/Durham, NC
*Duration:*  Several months
*Rate:*  $ Daily Rate
*
Job Description:*

Responsibilities
Senior QA Tester - data validation testing for Dashboard, SI Processing
projects and any other projects, which would be heavy on End to End / System
Integration Data Testing.

Qualifications:

REQUIRED SKILLS
- Sr QA with 5+ years of experience
- Expertise in testing ETL, stored procedures, Data Warehousing, Cube/MOLAP
Technologies
- Expertise SQL Querying Language
- Expertise in DB Tools e.g. PL/SQL, Toad, MS SQL Server Management Studio
and the like
- Expertise in System Integration and End to End Testing
- Expertise in Mercury Quality Center (Test Planning, Test Execution, Defect
Tracking, Reqs Traceability)

ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Knowledge in Equities and Fixed Income Products Systems
- Knowledge in Sales Credit Systems (Equities and Fixed Income)
- Knowledge in Excel Advanced Features and Pivot Tables, Lookups
- Knowledge in Poweruser Reporting Tools e.g. Business Objects, Panorama,
Crystal Reports etc.

Please send me matching resumes to hardeep....@gmail.com with rate, current
location and contact details.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Hardeep*
*Sr Accounts Manager.*
Boston Technology Corporation.│33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110,
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA  Tel: 781 544 4799 Ext 107 │eFax: 508 519 9180│
www.boston-technology.com│