Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great today..

Please find the updated Hotlist of my consultants…

Please send the requirements to *J**a...@cynetsol.com* <ja...@cynetsol.com>

  Skill Set

Years

Consultant Name

Visa Status

Current Location

Relocation

Business Analyst

7+ Years

Upasana

GC

Franklin,TN

Open

*QA Tester*

6+ Years

Priya

GC

Allentown, PA

East Coast

ETL/Informatica

6+ Years

Sindhu

H1B

San Jose, CA

California, Arizona, Atalanta

Selenium QA Tester

8+ Years

Lakshmi

GC

Dallas, TX

Local

QA Engineer

8+ Years

Agarwal

USC

Dallas, TX

Local

QA Analyst

8+ Years

Sirisha

GC

Dallas, TX

Local

QA Tester

8+ Years

Swapna

GC

Dallas, TX

Open

Lead QA

8 Years

Prabhitha

EAD

Edison, NJ

Local

QA

8+ Years

Sowji

H1B

Dallas, TX

Open

SAP ABAP

7+ Years

Raj

EAD

West Chester, PA

Open

 <ja...@cynetsol.com>

*Sincerely, James CyberNet Solutions,Inc.*
237 Ne Chkalov Drive, Suite 119
Vancouver, WA 98684
Email: ja...@cynetsol.com <ja...@cynetsol.com> (Email is the best way to
reach me)
Phone: (360) 450-6979
WWW.CyberNetSolutions.net <http://www.cybernetsolutions.net/>

Gtalk: vksale...@gmail.com

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject and mention
might be diverting the e-mail to you.

 -