Hello.!

Role: Senior .NET Developer

Duration: 6+ months.

Location: San Jose, CA

Rate: $45/hr.

Our client is immediately seeking qualified Senior .Net Engineers to assist
in the design and implementation of our next generation wireless test
automation server infrastructure. This is a temporary full time/on-site
position for 6+ months with a possibility of extension and/or permanent
status.

Primary Responsibilities:

- Work with team to design and implement complex multi-tier distributed
server solutions
- Independently code and test major features in C#.
- Debug, analyze, and fix problems/issues
- Work with existing Source Code Control and Bug tracking systems
- Identify project risks and take steps to minimize such risks

Must Have:

* 5+ years of .NET development experience required
* Thorough understanding of .NET remoting , reflection , Web Services ,
threading , application domains , SOAP , and XML
* 3+ years developing stored procedures , views using T-SQL is required
* Strong experience of MS SQL , Relational Databases
* 10+ years object-oriented analysis and design
* Independently code and test major features in C#.
* Strong on HTML , DHTML , AJAX , CSS , XSL and XSLT
* Proven ability to design and deliver mission critical systems
* Identify project risks and take steps to minimize such risks
* Strong understanding of application lifecycle , development methodology ,
and information systems development
* Work with team to design and implement complex multi-tier distributed
server solutions
* Debug , analyze , and fix problems/issues
* Work with existing Source Code Control and Bug tracking systems
* Clearly communicate ideas through documentation and meetings
* Experience with JavaScript
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent

Nice to Have:

* Knowledge of MySQL and Oracle
* Experience upgrading .NET from 1.1 to 2.0 and 3.5
* Background in C/C++ development

Thanks and Regards,

Raj

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:ra...@aim-cc.com> ra...@aim-cc.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com, raj_ai...@yahoo.in

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.

PSave trees, Save humanity, Save the planet.  Let's spread environmental
awareness.