*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position     = Automation Engineer Location   = Hartford, CT ( Local Only
)Duration  = 12 Months+*

*(EAD, GC or USC)*

*Interview = Face to Face *

*What You Will Be Doing*
We are following companies like Google and others who, instead of a pure QA
function, have software developers as testers
Automation engineer will be integrated into our scrum team and will be
writing automated tests and automated deployment of the code into our
continuous integration system
We are looking for someone with development skills who has a strong
background in automation - both automated testing and automated deployment
Must be able to analyze gaps in automated test coverage, and recommend
solutions, especially in cases where traditional testing is inappropriate
(e.g. areas with many external dependencies, or heavy UI testing)

*Requirements *
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (BE, BSc, BTech, MCA) or equivalent
work experience
4 + years’ experience as a software engineer, with software testing/QA
understanding in writing and executing tests, white box testing.
Hands-on knowledge & experience in programming/scripting using minimum one
programming language or scripting tool such as Java, Javascript,etc.
Hands-on knowledge and coding experience using automation tools on Selenium
Web driver/Selenide, RC using Java, Quick Test.
Test Automation & Automation Deployment
Experience with software testing and CI components, including (but not
limited to): JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, JFunc, Jenkins
Experience with common Java development tools, including Eclipse, Ant,
Maven, Ivy, Gradle, Git, Perforce, Subversion
Good understanding of building/implementing various automation frameworks,
various automation approaches, and automation object identification
mechanism
Exposure to Agile methodology
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc*,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.