Greetings,
Hope you are doing
great,
This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.
I am urgently looking for *Performance Tester in Minneapolis, MN. *Please go
through with the requirement and let me know if you have any consultant for
this requirement!

*Rate: $50/HR C2C*

*Job Description:*

Role

Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills

Desirable Technical /Functional Skills

Yrs of Experience

Duration

Work Location

Performance Tester

Expertise in analyzing  Non Functional  requirements and workload definition

Involved in data center consolidation projects

8+

1 Year

Minneapolis, MN

Definition of Performance testing  and strategy

Expertise in performance test automation (LoadRunner is preferred)

Execution of performance tests

Result analysis and bottleneck identification skills

Excellent Presentation & Communication (verbal and written) skills.

Minimum of 7+  years’ experience with the following tools:

Load Runner, Rational Performance Tester

JMeter, Grinder

Java application analysis

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin Sharma
Technical Recruiter
Diverse Lynx LLC.
300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 247
Fax: 732-452-0684
GTALK: nitin.dtsc  Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal
Email:  nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com <h...@diverselynx.com>;
www.diverselynx.com