Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..!
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to su...@idctechnologies.com or call me on (408) 648-2173.

Job details- QA Analyst
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 1 year contract

phone interview followed by mandatory face to face

Must-haves
Five years' software testing experience required.
Strong written and oral communication skills
Strong analysis and problem solving skills
Strong attention to detail
SQL and Database experience Expert knowledge of the following tester
practices and concepts:
Requirements testability
Analyze data and determine discrepancies
Determining test reusability
Data set-up
Documenting system test plans/ Developing scripts
Inspections
Manual Test execution
Testing s/w in Agile development environment.
Experience in working with test case management tools and ticking tools
(Jira / Spira / HP QC etc)

Plus :
Any automation experience Environment
SQL Server / My SQL / RDS
SoapUI
Web / Http based systems
FTP / EDI / Data file processing
Intermediate knowledge of current versions of the following products:
Microsoft Office Suite

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Thanks,

Rahul Sundu