Good Afternoon Partners,

Java Developer with LotusNotes Or Domino Experience

Minneapolis, MN

6-12 Months Contract

Once again, I have not received any resumes for this job that we can easily
fill! *We need to find a Java Developer that has worked on 1-2 conversions
from Lotus Notes Domino to Java! *If we find that experience, I can
guarantee you we will get an offer! *This will be a 12 month contract We
will hire off the phone as well!*

JD:

The candidate will need to have BOTH Java and Domino experience.  As well
as Oracle and web services.  If they don’t have Oracle, but have Ibatus,
that is ok.  The candidate will be converting Domino to Java.  Will also be
helping support various groups.  The candidate will need to have strong
communication skills as they will be working with end users (no BA’s to
report to).   And strong self-starter skills, as the person will not be
working under direct supervision…needs to hit the ground running.  The
position will also be working with internet applications and doing some
application support, too.  They have 2 others that can help 10-20% of the
time, but this person is the primary person doing the job, so they must be
able to work independently.

 Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
 Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com