*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Lead Peoplesoft HCMLocation : Harrisburg, PADuration :
06+months ContractRequired Skills:-*Functional Lead Experience IMPLEMENTING
PeopleSoft HCM Systems (should be full end-to-end system implementation -
not just new module implementations)
Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 - 9.2
PeopleSoft HCM experience with Base Benefits module
PeopleSoft HCM experience with Employee and Manager Self-Service modules
PeopleTools 8.52 - 8.54
Prototyping / testing / training / QC / documenting acceptance criteria
Tax Updates
Experience performing Fit Gap Analysis
Experience performing Requirements Gathering
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*