Hi,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc !!!

Pleasure mailing you. I hope you are doing great!!!

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role:                        Big Data Senior Consultant

Location:                      Oklahoma City, OK

Duration:                             6+ months

Extension Possible:               Yes

*Job Description:   *

•           At least 10 years of experience including at least 2-3 years in
Big Data – at least 2 projects

Required

•           Gather requirements for the applications that will be hosted on
the Big Data Platform.

•           Design Solution Architecture and develop a Big Data platform
which will have multiple Data Lakes to store data.

•           Designing and development of Data Ingestion processes to get
data from structured sources (Oracle and SQL Server Databases) into
Hadoop/HDFS, Hbase, HIVE, and Impala using Sqoop and Pig Latin.

•           Design and develop Map Reduce jobs for data analysis.

•           Develop of Oozie jobs.

•           Test the platform and the new applications and move the
applications to production.

•           Provide IT support for the applications in the production.

•           Project experience on at least 3 of the following
technologies: Cassandra,
MangoDB, Impala, Cloudera  Manager, Spring XD, HAWQ, Green Plum, Jem Fire
XD, Ambari, Tez, and Flume.

Preferred

•           Experience  on use of Avro.

•           Experience on set up of Security features on Big Data platform.

•           Experience on Cloud Services

Thanks & Regards,

  *Bharadwaj*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company