HI,

Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!

We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows

Title: Functional BA

Location: REMOTE from home- Must have prior Wells Fargo

Duration: 18+ months

Experience: 10+ years ONLY

Need ASAP

*Required Skills:*

This is a functional BA….they will be gathering detailed requirements and
turning them into functional design documents to hand off to the developers

They need to have a great personality to build relationships quickly and
great comm skills so they can really elicit those strong requirements…

In this application development contract role, you will be primarily
responsible for developing Functional, System, and Design documentation for
a new application for Information Lifecycle Applications within Wells
Fargo. This complex, multi year project has identified requirements for
2015 and the FSD will describe how we will meet these requirements. You
will work closely with ILA technical staff, other TOG technology teams and
our business partners to drill down into the details and document the
design using a standard FSD template. Additionally, you may participate
with the development team as the application is created. The ILA team uses
the Scrum agile methodology, so you may be involved during sprint
development to help define content, clarify design and then give a demo at
the end of the sprint. We are looking for a candidate with strong project
management and organization skills. ILA team members are all remote so
ability to work independently, prioritize and meet timelines/objectives is
very important. Our complex, geographically dispersed, fast paced
environment requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Preferred qualifications: 7+ years’ experience with business systems
analysis and/or design 4+ years’ experience writing functional system
design documentation 4+ years’ experience designing web applications from
requirements

Best Regards,

Purushotham

Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc

1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.

Email: purushot...@oberonit.com

Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820

www.oberonit.com