*Jr. SQL/Crystal Reports Developer*

*Location: New Freedom,PA*

*Duration : 2 to 3 months*

*Send Resumes at vina...@idctechnologies.com <vina...@idctechnologies.com>*

o             URGENT REQUIREMENT!!!!  Our client wants someone who can
start ASAP so they prefer local candidates.

Industry : Manufacturing

This position will be extracting data from SQL and importing it into
Crystal Reports.  They will be creating reports using Crystal Reports for
multiple functional teams at our client’s site.

NOTES: Our client wants someone who is available to start ASAP.  Candidates
already within commuting distance of New Freedom, PA are preferred.

MUST HAVE:

•             Strong Crystal Reports experience

o             Experience creating reports

o             Experience importing data into Crystal from SQL

•             SQL experience

o             Experience extracting data from SQL

Warm Regards,

Vinayak Ram

IDC Technologies Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035