*Hi*

*Hope you are doing good send resumes to **mohan.si...@bhaninfo.com*
<mohan.si...@bhaninfo.com>

*Location : Deerfield, IL,chicago*

A successful candidate would have 6+ years’ experience with DataStage as
well as experience coding in C as there is extensive use of the Custom
Stage within our architecture.  We are also looking a someone who is IBM
DataStage certified.

The candidate would be expected to come in and within 1-2 days understand
the existing Membership Migration process (C, Perl, SQL) as well as the new
DataStage architecture that has been developed.  The candidate would then
begin development on the next phase of the project.
*Thanks & Regards, *
*Manmohan singh, *
*Technical Recruiter BHANINFO Inc | Enterprise Information Intelligence
Integrator 1572One Blue Hills Plaza Pearl River NY 10965 P: 845-613-0660 ||
E: mohan.si...@bhaninfo.com <mohan.si...@bhaninfo.com> G-Talk :
mohan.bhaninfo ||YIM : mohan.bhaninfo www.bhaninfo.com
<http://www.bhaninfo.com>*