Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have consultant
available for the below position, if so please respond me with their most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach them to discuss about
the below role ASAP. Please respond back to su...@idctechnologies.com or
call me on (408) 648-2173.

Job details- SharePoint Developer/Analyst
Location: Needham, MA
Duration: 6+ months contract

Project: Migrating from SharePoint 2010 to 2013.  Architecture is done,
this person will help with the migration including deploying,
customizations, technical documentation skills, user acceptance testing and
help build training documents. SharePoint is used companywide for 850-900
users.

Must haves:
Experience migrating SharePoint to 2013, ideally 2010 to 2013
Farm topology 2010 & 2013
Infopath workflow
Deploy & Customize
Powershell scripting
SQL Server
User Acceptance Testing
Flexible to do occasional weekend work during deployments
Self starter
Some Analyst or PM skills would be beneficial

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.