*Job Title   : Windows Server Admin*
*Location   : Charlotte, NC*
*Duration   : 6+Months*

*Need Ead Gc Usc.*
*Job Description:*
The Server Administrator will assist in defining and executing operational
procedures for the installation, configuration, and administration of
Enterprise Infrastructure hardware and software (Network, Storage, Server
Platforms).  Assists in the implementation and documentation of all
configuration changes.  Provides status reporting (availability,
performance, capacity utilization) as required.  Participates in root cause
analysis for significant problems and suggests clear recommendations for
improvements
This person would be working on our team (Server Administration) but with a
heavy application administration focus.  Helping us figure out new
acquisition applications, getting them migrated to our client’s
standards/datacenter.
Person should know/understand/be proficient in MySql
Save a good knowledge of various application technologies
Apache/Tomcat
Jboss
Java applications knowledge
Linux system administration

*skills:*
A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) required
Experience in the installation, configuration, and administration of
Enterprise Infrastructure hardware and software (Network, Storage, Server
Platforms).
Jboss Java applications
Redhat Linux Administration
Apache/PHP configuration/install/administration
Mysql install/configure/administration
Regards:
Amer Ali -|| IT Recruiter-|| ITBrainiac Inc.
|| Direct : (609-935-3773)*101
Princeton| New Jersey, 08540
Gtalk: Ameritbtalent
amer....@itbtalent.com|Website: www.itbrainiac.com